INFINITT PACS is an award-winning, web-based image management system offering streamlined reading workflow and many value-added features. INFINITT RIS, PACS, Mammo PACS, Cardiology Suite and 3D/Advanced Visualization modules all run on a single-database platform, providing single desktop, single sign-on and a similar look and feel across applications.
INFINITT also offers an Enterprise Imaging solution with INFINITT RIS/PACS on a powerful VNA platform that provides seamless integration with all major EMR’s. INFINITT will be launching our next generation diagnostic viewer in Q4 2017, ready for 2018 delivery.
INFINITT PACS has been named #1 Category Leader in the Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report eight times since 2009: for the Community Hospital market each year from 2009-2012, for the Ambulatory market (2013), for both Community and Ambulatory markets in the 2015/2016 report and for the Community market again in 2017.
- User-configurable display protocols allow for automatic display in a preferred viewing mode, and individual profiles can be accessed from any computer upon login.
- Offers an embedded Enterprise Search capability, a Google-like search engine that allows you to search for images and data in your PACS using keywords . Also searches Pathology reports.
- Enhanced Dose Management and analysis of radiation dose with multiple ways to measure—including organ dose calculations
- New Lesion Management tools, allowing measurement comparison by bookmarking and tracking lesions through all historical exams
- Tools for Decision Support, including ready access to ACR Appropriateness Criteria
- MACRA/MIPS reporting tools that make it easy to achieve optimal Composite Scores.
- Visual History displayed in the radiologist worklist with thumbnail images in a timeline format
- Easy access to communication tools, including instant messenger functionality, peer review and Critical Results management.
- Scalable & expandable architecture; optional virtualized server architecture offers highest availability and disaster recovery.
- Multiple options for report generation, including embedded digital dictation, transcription, speech recognition and structured reporting; built-in CD burning and document scanning capabilities.
- Zero-download technology offered for an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-manage viewing solution for referring physicians.